Cape provides a cost-effective composite repair solution for ageing on and offshore assets, principally piping, pipeline, plant and equipment that are affected by corrosion.
This technology helps avoid section and equipment replacement and hot work permits, therefore costly shutdowns of plant are avoided, saving significant cost and extending the asset’s life.
Complex defects in bends, expansion joints, tee branches, storage tanks, and pressure vessels are easy to repair, and work complies with international standards ISO / TS 24817 and ASME-PCC-2.
- Caisson Repair System
- Internal Composite Repair
- Installation via Topside
- Structural Reinforcement to Caisson
- Addressing the Issue of Corrosion
- Deck Repair Systems
- Arrests corrosion
- Fire retardant
- Displaces water
- Prevents CUI
- High temperature and chemical resistant composite repair
- Wrap Repair Supplements
- To enable composite repair to be applied with preparation less than SA2½, we utilize an epoxy based resin with excellent adhesion properties
- Carbon Fibre Roof Repair System / Abrasion Resistant Coatings
Cape in action: Composite repairs
No results found, try resetting your filters.