Cape Motherwell Bridge’s Clayton Walker Gasholder division is one of a small group of companies across the globe with the capability of providing solutions for low-pressure gas storage. With over 150 years of experience of working all over the world within a number of markets, including the iron and steel making, domestic gas and chemical industries, we have a renowned and accomplished track record.
As gas storage requirements are different from one process to the next, from site to site and region to region, each gasholder project is addressed with the highest regard to detail, ensuring the final, bespoke design solution completely satisfies customer and local requirements.
We operate a continuous development programme of challenging the norm and existing practices to ensure our designs comprise of the “best available technology”, include the highest standards in terms of safe practice and containment and provide optimal availability throughout the gasholder’s operational life.
Clayton Walker Gasholder’s expertise covers:
- Water-sealed, Oil-sealed (MAN type) and Dry-sealed (Wiggins type) gasholders
- Gasholder conversions
- Retro-fits to gasholders
- Gasholder maintenance, repairs and overhauls
- Bespoke and statutory inspection services
- Troubleshooting and failure investigations
- Gasholder design verification
- Structural design
- Piping design
- Gasholder instrumentation
- Technology development and improvement
- Hazardous area classification and operation/identification
- ATEX assessment of gasholders
Cape in action: Gasholder design
No results found, try resetting your filters.