At Cape, Engineering Services means Operational Excellence in the delivery of each and every one of our services associated with maintenance, overhaul, modification and construction projects across a wide variety of industrial environments.
We pride ourselves in working safely, minimising risks and offering a proactive safety culture in all aspects of our business, constantly striving for better performance through the delivery of robust, safe systems which define expectation, set standards and stimulate improvement, ensuring everybody works to the highest standards.
Accreditations and quality standards
The services provisioned by Cape are assured to all major quality standards, including, but not limited to:
- ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management
- ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational Health and Safety
- ASME B31.3 Process Piping
- ASME IX Welding Standards
- European Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EC)
- Pressure Equipment (Amended) Regulations 2015
- BS-EN 1090 – Structural Steel
- BS-EN 3834 – Fusion Welding
This range of services are deployed across all aspects of Industrial Maintenance, Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Projects through many business models, all based on Cape being able to offer a bespoke, tailored service to each customer we engage with.
Our engineering solutions
Cape in action
No results found, try resetting your filters.