Cape’s emphasis on finding new ways to solve cleaning and decontamination problems is nowhere more apparent than in our work to enhance safety through technology - often by using sophisticated ‘non-man entry’ techniques.
Cape’s chemical technologies separate contaminants from solids and water to reduce, and in some cases eliminate entirely, third-party waste disposal charges cost effectively.
- Production separators – online sand removal; accelerated venting and offline cleaning
- Turnkey shutdown services – mechanical and fngineering
- High pressure and ultra high pressure water jetting
- Process pipe de-scaling – online and offline
- Precision cold cutting – decommissioning and deconstruction
- Internal caisson cleaning and ultrasonic non-destructive testing
- Tank and vessel cleaning – non-intrusive
- Heat Eexchanger cleaning
- Chemical cleaning and decontamination
- Composite pipe repair and relining
- Hot water high pressure jetting
- Drain cleaning and HD CCTV surveys
- Contaminated material separation (NORM / LSA)
- Thermography (scale depth appraisal)
- Surface preparation (controlled induction heating)
- Catalyst and molecular sieve removal
Cape in action: Offshore specialised cleaning
No results found, try resetting your filters.