Cape has over 50 years' experience providing insulation services to the highest standards, across international markets. This makes us first choice for projects that require meticulous attention to safety, reliability and durability. We cover the full scope of insulation needs and can manage the entire process, from fabrication to supply, installation and maintenance.
The earlier in the design, construction and/or maintenance planning process we can get involved, the greater the potential energy and construction cost savings we can deliver for our customers.
Since 1990 we have provided a range of cryogenic insulation services to more than half of all Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) export terminal construction projects worldwide.
By continually evaluating the potential of new materials and techniques to address the rapidly evolving insulation challenges, we can significantly reduce costs over the life cycle of an industrial asset. As a result of feedback and an in-depth understanding of our customers’ needs, Cape has invested in the development of its corrosion under insulation (CUI) capability as part of our wider Asset Integrity Management services.
European Industrial Insulation Foundation
Cape is a founding partner of the European Industrial Insulation Foundation (EiiF), a non-profit foundation located in Geneva, Switzerland.
The foundation is made up of Europe’s leading insulation companies to promote the benefits of sustainability and profitability of industrial insulation to plant operators and raise awareness amongst investors and government organisations about the contribution industrial insulation makes to energy efficiency and CO2 reduction. The foundations research has shown industrial insulation delivers a typical payback time of just one or two years.
- Provision and application of thermal and acoustic insulation for industrial applications
- Insulation provided for: energy conservation, process stabilization and personnel protection
- Temperature ranges from; minus196ºC (cryogenic) up to +800ºC (superheated steam)
- Design services, heat loss analysis, unbiased advice on the most fitting insulation systems to use
- Infrared thermography to represent our surveys in a pictorial manner
- Fabrication and installation of a vast array of cladding materials to suit the local environment
- Energy Audits (TIPCHECK) for the evaluation of savings and calculation of payback times.
- Work closely with our Customers on FEED, EPC and Asset Integrity and Maintenance Management Projects
Our insulation services
Cape in action: Insulation
No results found, try resetting your filters.